Morpheus8 Treatment in Wylie, TX
Tighten skin, liquefy fat, and reduce the appearance of cellulite!
As we age, our youthful, radiant skin starts to lose elasticity. This can lead to lines, wrinkles, and sagging. We can achieve dramatic results using the most advanced technology available, without needing to resort to more invasive procedures. Morpheus8, is a non-surgical treatment that revitalizes your skin and restores your youthful appearance.
Morpheus8 Face & Body
For Non-surgical Facelifts And Body Contouring
At North Texas Oral & Facial Surgery, we offer natural full-body enhancements via MORPHEUS8 – a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face and body can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant, youthful appearance.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is can treat all skin tones unlike lasers, it is safe and FDA approved, and has maximum results without long recovery times.
What Can Be Treated With Morpheus8?
Using this technology, our North Texas Oral & Facial Surgery experts can treat the following skin conditions:
Check Out These Results!
Why Choose North Texas Oral & Facial Surgery?
- We are a doctor owned and run practice offering local anesthesia and IV sedation to ensure at most comfort to our patients.
- You can consult with Dr. Sindhu Ganti; who has a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences and skin delivery systems with publications on lasers and microneedling.
- Sedation will be performed and supervised by Dr. Ajay Ganti; who has an MD and DDS with additional training in anesthesia.
- We are the only practice that owns and administers the Morpheus8 -Microneedling RF technology for non-surgical facelifts and body contouring in Wylie, Murphy, Sachse, Allen, Parker, Garland, Lavone, and beyond!
Morpheus8 Post-Treatment Care Instructions
• Ice packs or cold wet towels can be used on the cool treated areas.
• Keep skin moisturized with Aquaphor only, 3-4 times a day at least and as required for 48 hours. Use Cerave if acne prone.
• Stay away from direct sun or tanning for 3 days.
• Do not apply makeup for 3 days post treatment until pores close.
• Do not apply any face tanners, cleansers, solutions, lotions, gels, or creams until pores close (3 days).
• You can wash your face and shower but do not use scrubs or abrasive soaps. Gently pat to dry.
• Use 30-50 SPF sunscreen.
• Next round of treatment can be scheduled 3-5 weeks out based on healing.
• Do not use ibuprofen or NSAID’s post and prior treatment to allow natural wound healing cascade.
• For maximum results wait up to 3-6 months.
• Treated body area can be itchy for up 2 weeks post treatment. Recommended to use aloe vera and/ Sarna (anti-itch lotion).
• Use oral Benadryl at night if unable to sleep due to itchiness or discomfort in treated area and Zyrtec during the day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 469-423-9789.
Morpheus8 is a FDA approved subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body. Penetrating deep into the skin and fat, this morphs the aging face of body into a more desired smooth and sleek appearance, for all skin tones. Morpheus8 can penetrate deeper into the skin into the adipose layer than any other device, going as deep as 7mm. Patient comfort is a major advantage of this device because of the sharper needles and tiny punctures it causes in the skin without tugging or pulling.
WHAT IS MORPHEUS8?
MORPHEUS8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas are face, neck, chest, abdomen, back, inner and outer thighs, areas with any scarring or stretch marks or unwanted fat
WHAT CAN BE TREATED?
Fine lines, wrinkles, active acne and acne scars, irregular skin texture, stretch marks, scars, hyperhidrosis, jowls, sagging or loose skin and unwanted fat.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most
noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
IS THIS TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Although Morpheus8 uses needles, it’s not usually painful. Any discomfort that is felt during the treatment is often very tolerable. Our team will also apply a numbing cream to ensure optimal comfort during your session.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF FRACTIONATED ENERGY?
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
CAN ANYONE USE MORPHEUS8?
The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated. This is another advantage of Morpheus8 over laser treatments.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF RF ENERGY?
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. The treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
CAN THIS BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER TREATMENTS?
Yes, Morpheus8 can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments.
WHEN CAN I PUT MAKE-UP ON AFTER TREATMENT?
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 2 to 3 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
WHAT KIND OF POST PROCEDURE CARE IS REQUIRED?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process. Please refer to our post treatment care for more information.